EasyEngine services not running on server reboot

I’ve rebooted a server running EE v4 a handful of times, and twice on reboot no EE services were running and thus the websites on it were inaccessible. Because I didn’t want to leave the websites down for long, I didn’t investigate too deeply, just a quick top to see that at a minimum php-fpm and nginx weren’t running. A panicked second reboot fixed the issue.

Anyone else had this problem? The server in question is a Hetzner Cloud 4 GB.

I faced a similar issue I think. I was facing some issue with the wordpress website i transferred to my new droplet which I created to test out v4. I was getting err_connection_refused error, I thought restarting the droplet will work but after the restart my other test website also received the same error. I think ee was not running. That day I wasn’t in a good mood so I destroyed the droplet.

Seems it’s a known issue:

https://github.com/EasyEngine/easyengine/issues/1251

so has anyone discovered a way to solve this problem? I’m facing it now.

I had the same problem after restarting server, I get the 502 error on all of my Websites.
Multiple Restarts Did not fix the Problem.

I was able to Fix this by:

ee site disable <site_name>
ee site enable <site_name>

I had to do this for each and every website.

After this, In case you get “Error establishing a database connection” message.
Try:
ee service enable db

I Hope this Helps

Quite unfortunate, every solution recommended there did not work for me, I’m considering re-installing the whole packages, EE and my site, then restore my backup. But not a good idea, as this is the second time happening. What will become ones fate when the site becomes so popular.