Vagrant + EasyEngine works but extremely slow for logged in users

Hi guys,

I’m working on a Vagrant setup to help especially BuddyPress developers quickly set up an installation. I’ve forked the Vagrant-EasyEngine github repo and I’ve updated some things based on your recommendations.

Installation goes fine and the virtual server is created and WordPress is installed. The problem is that all sites (Single/Multisite with/without caching) are incredibly slow when a user is logged in. When you’re logged out the site is blazingly fast. I went through the docs and support topics and saw more people with this issue.

I would like to ask if you could maybe take a look and help me get this puppy released to the community! Here’s the repo:

I thought maybe we’d need some default php-fm / mysql configuration, so maybe you could also take a look at this file:

Thanks in advance guys :slight_smile:

Hi @bowefrankema ,

Sorry for delayed responce. Currently we are lot more busy with EasyEngine 3.0, As soon as we get free time we will look into it :slight_smile:

@bowefrankema

Latest EasyEngine supports redis-cache. you can use redis-cache plugin to cache wp backend to make it faster.