Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ in /home/content/21/6842421/html/gfeproviders.org/wp-content/plugins/rtmedia-pro/lib/license-api/am/admin/class-wc-api-manager-menu.php on line 94

mine too wp-content/plugins/rtmedia-pro/lib/license-api/am/admin/class-wc-api-manager-menu.php on line 94

I just backed up and reversed the update, I’ll wait until its safe to update. This plugin is extremely fragile in my eyes every update I take a chance at losing the entire site sucks!

@All

I am from rtMedia team.

First we apologise for inconvenience you are facing.

We are working on the license key activation issue.

Please note that, rtMedia-PRO or any rtMedia-addon will always work without license key. License-key doesn’t add or remove any feature.

License-key is needed only to get automatic upgrades. We are not restricting any future upgrades as long as activation issue is solved.

If you are facing any other issues, not related to license-key, please create a separate thread and we will look into them right away.

Also, feel free to ask any more details you may need.

Thanks.

mine too wp-content/plugins/rtmedia-pro/lib/license-api/am/admin/class-wc-api-manager-menu.php on line 94

@All,

We have checked it on our end and is working fine. Can you mail admin login details to [email protected] so that I can debug the issue.

sent [email protected]

Hello All,

Please check direct download link to updated version. You will get it via private message here as well as email address associated with your account.

thank you! rtmedia work!!! but …wp-content/plugins/bpm-photo-tagging/lib/license-api/am/admin/class-wc-api-manager-menu.php on line 94

@All

Yep. We are fixing that too.

Actually we used a library by WooCommerce API manager addon which was not tested for PHP versions below 5.4.

All our codes are checked for 5.2 and 5.3 but we did not expect an error like this from WooCommerce-related code. We will be updating all addons in few minutes. You will get uptodate files and links.

In some case, new license keys will be generated. But as @pranalipatel has mentioned, license key is not needed to use plugin. License key can be added later on, any day.

@111 I will email you new photo-tagging plugin shortly. Please delete current version of plugin till then.

For me it’s not possible to re-activate the plugin !

rtMedia Pro 2.5.6 what I’ve got via email fixed the problem for me.

Great support as always! Thanks.

Hans

Hi @schwarzaufweiss,

I am glad to hear that your issue is fixed.

I apologize but I’m confused. Is there an updated version to be downloaded?

Those who have faced PHP syntax error can download newer version from https://rtcamp.com/my-account/

We have made it backward compatible with PHP 5.2 and PHP 5.3

If you are facing any other issue, please create a new support request.

im receiving an Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ in /wp-content/plugins/rtmedia-pro/lib/license-api/am/admin/class-wc-api-manager-menu.php on line 94.

@Charles301 sorry for inconvenience you have faced. Try downloading new version rtMedia Pro 2.5.6 from https://rtcamp.com/my-account/

You can check more details in this thread - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in

so is it safe to update now?

@mini_ripperton yep. If you face any issue, just let us know.