EE config and resizing DO droplet

Hi all,

I was browsing the forum in order to know what configurations to change after resizing a DigitalOcean droplet and I am not finding the right answers.

I know that the worker processes are set to auto, and that is find, but there must be more.

I did find this : After a Server Resize, Best Practices? . However, I cannot find that file on github, and it’s truncated in that post.

So, I really need to know what configs to change after resizing my server. Anyone have any idea where I can find that info ? Maybe that file has been renamed and I can find it on Github still ?

Thanks, Lex

You can download old release here

That post written on October 2014, so you need to download v2.2.2

@siprof – Is it still necessary to run this or why was it removed? If it’s necessary can’t I just grab https://github.com/EasyEngine/easyengine/blob/d7043a2a88ee07585b8283e86802cb0089f908fc/src/lib/ee_lib_ram.sh?

thanks

AFAIK you do not need to run it, that file seems just a guide for another functions (and now removed, may be they are modified it elsewhere).

However, since Lex curious, Lex can use that file as a guide to edit these files:

1. /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/05-opcache.ini (read this)

2. /etc/memcached.conf (read this)

3. /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf (read this)

1 Like