Buddypress Media: "media still being processed..." error

please help conversion was successfull but it still says "media still being processed..." i checked the log and it says this :

file sample.MOV uploaded mv /tmp/bdb70a0e6e2a58f56c45aa16d510db99 ./queued/sample.MOV stdout: stderr: ./queued/sample.MOV added to the queue [] processing queue Processing sample.MOV ffmpeg -i ./queued/sample.MOV -loglevel quiet -r 24 -vcodec libx264 -vprofile high -preset slow -vf scale=640:480 -b:v 1500k -maxrate 100k -bufsize 200k -threads 1 -acodec libfaac -b:a 128k "./temp/sample.mp4" stdout: stderr: processing queue stdout: stderr: Successful encoding {"file_id":1,"file_url":"http://localhost:1203/sample.mp4","status":3,"file_name":"sample.mp4"} Servers reply on callback: Request Recievedsomething went wrong

We're still in the process of making the script for compiling FFMPEG with required modules for CentOS 5. It will be completed in a day or two.

Lets continue the discussion on this thread only, otherwise it will make it impossible to manage if the same question is being asked in different threads on the forum.

oh kk. sorry about that. i thought its ok to create another since its different topic. by the way sir. do you know what causes this error in the log:

Servers reply on callback: Request Recievedsomething went wrong

i saw the files where successfully completed but when i open it says media is being processed.

This error is sent when the File being received by the Media Node is not an MP4 File since FFMPEG didn't converted it successfully as its not compiled with all the required modules for this plugin to work.

Our developer is currently in the process of making shell script for correct compilation of FFMPEG on Cent OS 5 that will work on your system. He'll let you know when he has completed the script.

ic.. thank you very much.

The script for CentOS 5 is ready to use. Just type the following command at your centos terminal

cd /tmp  
curl https://raw.github.com/rtCamp/media-node/master/setup/redhat5.sh | sudo bash  

Let me know if you face any problem.

so many errors during install:

/usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libmp3lame.o): In function mp3lame_encode_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:102: undefined reference tolame_init' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:106: undefined reference to lame_set_num_channels' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:107: undefined reference tolame_set_mode' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:110: undefined reference to lame_set_in_samplerate' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:111: undefined reference tolame_set_out_samplerate' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:117: undefined reference to lame_set_quality' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:129: undefined reference tolame_set_bWriteVbrTag' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:132: undefined reference to lame_set_disable_reservoir' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:135: undefined reference tolame_init_params' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:141: undefined reference to lame_get_encoder_delay' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:144: undefined reference tolame_get_framesize' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:121: undefined reference to lame_set_VBR' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:122: undefined reference tolame_set_VBR_quality' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:115: undefined reference to lame_set_quality' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libmp3lame.c:125: undefined reference tolame_set_brate' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisdec.o): In function oggvorbis_decode_close': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:184: undefined reference tovorbis_info_clear' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:185: undefined reference to vorbis_comment_clear' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisdec.o): In functionoggvorbis_decode_frame': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:161: undefined reference to vorbis_synthesis' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:162: undefined reference tovorbis_synthesis_blockin' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:167: undefined reference to vorbis_synthesis_pcmout' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:171: undefined reference tovorbis_synthesis_read' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisdec.o): In function oggvorbis_decode_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:42: undefined reference tovorbis_info_init' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:43: undefined reference to vorbis_comment_init' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:94: undefined reference tovorbis_synthesis_headerin' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:94: undefined reference to vorbis_synthesis_headerin' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:94: undefined reference tovorbis_synthesis_headerin' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:104: undefined reference to vorbis_synthesis_init' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisdec.c:105: undefined reference tovorbis_block_init' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In function oggvorbis_encode_close': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:182: undefined reference tovorbis_analysis_wrote' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:184: undefined reference to vorbis_block_clear' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:185: undefined reference tovorbis_dsp_clear' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:186: undefined reference to vorbis_info_clear' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In functionoggvorbis_encode_frame': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:297: undefined reference to vorbis_analysis_buffer' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:304: undefined reference tovorbis_analysis_wrote' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:320: undefined reference to vorbis_analysis_blockout' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:321: undefined reference tovorbis_analysis' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:323: undefined reference to vorbis_bitrate_addblock' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:327: undefined reference tovorbis_bitrate_flushpacket' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:312: undefined reference to vorbis_analysis_wrote' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In functionoggvorbis_encode_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:206: undefined reference to vorbis_info_init' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In functionoggvorbis_init_encoder': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:109: undefined reference to vorbis_encode_setup_managed' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:100: undefined reference tovorbis_encode_setup_vbr' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:123: undefined reference to vorbis_encode_ctl' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:162: undefined reference tovorbis_encode_setup_init' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In function oggvorbis_encode_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:211: undefined reference tovorbis_analysis_init' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:217: undefined reference to vorbis_block_init' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In functionoggvorbis_init_encoder': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:116: undefined reference to vorbis_encode_ctl' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:129: undefined reference tovorbis_encode_ctl' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvorbisenc.o): In function oggvorbis_encode_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:223: undefined reference tovorbis_comment_init' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:227: undefined reference to vorbis_analysis_headerout' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:259: undefined reference tovorbis_comment_clear' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvorbisenc.c:225: undefined reference to vorbis_comment_add_tag' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxdec.o): In functionvp8_free': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:111: undefined reference to vpx_codec_destroy' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxdec.o): In functionvp8_decode': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:69: undefined reference to vpx_codec_decode' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:81: undefined reference tovpx_codec_get_frame' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:71: undefined reference to vpx_codec_error' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:72: undefined reference tovpx_codec_error_detail' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxdec.o): In function vp8_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:47: undefined reference tovpx_codec_version_str' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:48: undefined reference to vpx_codec_build_config' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:50: undefined reference tovpx_codec_vp8_dx_algo' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:50: undefined reference to vpx_codec_dec_init_ver' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxdec.c:51: undefined reference tovpx_codec_error' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In function vp8_free': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:222: undefined reference tovpx_codec_destroy' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In function codecctl_int': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:208: undefined reference tovpx_codec_control_' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In function log_encoder_error': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:107: undefined reference tovpx_codec_error' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:108: undefined reference to vpx_codec_error_detail' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In functionvp8_encode': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:546: undefined reference to vpx_codec_encode' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In functionqueue_frames': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:465: undefined reference to vpx_codec_get_cx_data' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In functionlog_encoder_error': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:107: undefined reference to vpx_codec_error' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:108: undefined reference tovpx_codec_error_detail' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In function vp8_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:237: undefined reference tovpx_codec_version_str' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:238: undefined reference to vpx_codec_build_config' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:240: undefined reference tovpx_codec_vp8_cx_algo' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:240: undefined reference to vpx_codec_enc_config_default' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:357: undefined reference tovpx_codec_vp8_cx_algo' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:357: undefined reference to vpx_codec_enc_init_ver' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:387: undefined reference tovpx_img_wrap' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In function log_encoder_error': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:107: undefined reference tovpx_codec_error' /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:108: undefined reference to vpx_codec_error_detail' /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a(libvpxenc.o): In functionvp8_init': /root/media-node/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libvpxenc.c:241: undefined reference to `vpx_codec_err_to_string' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [x264] Error 1 Unable To Install x264

please check

Hi Michael,

I've prepared the script to install the dependencies of FFMPEG and it works fine on CentOS 5.8 with minimum server setup environments.

I need a complete a log of the script for further debugging (to know which packages is installed with version details). Could you run the following command and attatch the log.txt file and your CentOS Version (for CentOS version information use /etc/issue file)?

cd /tmp  

curl https://raw.github.com/rtCamp/media-node/master/setup/redhat5.sh | sudo bash | tee -ai log.txt  

Regards

sorry for the late reply. attached is the log file please check.

Attachment Link(s):

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/23989/2012/12/log.txt

Hi Michal,

The issue is regarding to the existing old directory called /root/media-node/x264

I'm update the script to remove any old stuff and make a clean directory to install necessary dependency.

Also run the following commands to setup media-node and please send me the log.txt

cd /tmp  

rm log.txt  

cat /etc/issue | tee -ai log.txt  

curl https://raw.github.com/rtCamp/media-node/master/setup/redhat5.sh | sudo bash | tee -ai log.txt  

another error please check. thank you.

Attachment Link(s):

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/23989/2012/12/log1.txt

Hi Michael,

This to and fro conversation will take a lot of time. Instead, if you could send me the server access on mitesh dot shah at rtcamp dot com, I can debug the problem, live.

i cant give you access to this server. how ever i have an ubuntu server i am using also for testing. the media-node was successfully installed and the video conversion was working ok but returns the same error when you open the video "media still being processed"

is it ok for you to check that one instead?

Hi Michael,

Send me the credential of your testing Ubuntu server at mitesh dot shah at rtcamp dot com

Hi

With the credentials you sent, I just added a new .avi file which got converted to mp4 and was listed in the gallery.

Here's the link to that Test Video

unfortunately, when I try to load from my iPad, the video is not there nor is attached to that server you set it up on.

Can you please look and sign in to the nerds server and help trouble shoot?

Thanks

I uploaded it on the nerds server and its working fine when viewed from the devices I have(android phone and laptop)

Below are the screenshots from both and the video is being played fine in both devices.

Attachment Link(s):

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/23989/2012/12/Screenshot_2012-12-24-19-47-54.png

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/23989/2012/12/screenshot-laptop.png

I tried again and it worked. Thanks. Not sure what happened. The first time I went to add from the toolbar media and the second time I tried from the upload screen.

I guess the test server you are using is a bit slow, the processing of even a small file takes longer than it usually takes.