Blogger Redirects to HomePage, but not specific posts

Hi @Nitun Lanjewar.

I spoke to hostgator for the 3rd time. They already had whitelisted for the first rule you talked about but it still didnt work.

[] Rule 1234234 already whitelisted for awakeninlove.com [] Rule ID: 1234234 [] Times Hit: 27 [] URLS Affected: / [*] Description: JITP:1234234-RFI-REQUEST_FILENAME=meanderingmindseye.blogspot.com

But then he said there was another rule being hit which is below so we tried whitelisting that one and now my URLs work perfectly. My question is, are you a part of atomicorp.com? Why is this rule affecting the blogger redirect? The description looks a little scary and I was uncomfortable whitelisting it and wanted to be sure this isn't going to lead to an attack on my new wordpress blog.

[] Rule ID: 340162 [] Times Hit: 54 [] URLS Affected: / [] Description: Atomicorp.com WAF Rules: Remote File Injection attempt in ARGS (AE)

[] Whitelisting rule 340162 for awakeninlove.com [] Restarting Apache...DONE!

Thanks, Solada

@solada, There are number of whitelist rules added by hostgator, hence we are not sure which rule they added for which account. As per my understand, hostgator is only company who provides such whitelist to hosting account. Most of our clients are hosting their blog with hostgator, and they never faced any issues after whitelisting their account. If you are scared then you can add rewrite_mod rule again to your hosting OR change the hosting company. Thanks.