Wpml And rtmedia

Hello I’ve installed wpml for multilingual content, but I’ve a compatibility problem with rtmedia. If I click on a picture loaded with rtmedia plugin in the activity page, i only see the english strings with the focus on the image ( i.e. “Like” or “type a comment”), even if the current lenguange is not English. The strange is that if i go under profile -> media and I click on an image, i see the same image focus and strings but correctly traslated on the current language. I’ve already opened a wpml ticket but It doesn’t seem to be an easy to win so i decided to write to rtmedia community in the case someone faced the same problem before and knows the solition.

Hello @Ositive,

We got checked the compatibility with the WPML plugin in the past ( https://rtmedia.io/docs/wpml/ ) and it was working fine. We have not checked recently with the WPML.

I will try to contact them in order to make it fully compatible if there exist any errors.

Thanks.

Hi and thanks for the answar. I’ve not solved the problem, but it look like you and wpml team are working on the solution.

Hello @Ositive,

Yes, we are re-testing the compatibility with WPML. We will update you once we get the test results from the WPML team.

Thanks.