Wordpress --wpfc & --w3tc question

Hello everyone, got a question regarding the creation of a new single wpfc site

Can i enable wpfc and w3tc together for serving out page, obj and db? As i saw on some tutorials on rtcamp, i can enable but when i create a wpfc site i’d only to install the nginx helper. Now i installed the w3tc plugin too and configured it, but i think isn’t working because reference on the nginx sites-enabled\site.com are only for wpfc I tried to include the common\w3tc.conf but i get error in duplicate entries

Any hint? Thanks (and sorry for the bad itali-english :slight_smile: )

@feedtek1,

We use w3tc while creating site with wpfc option. This is how it is used. https://github.com/rtCamp/easyengine/wiki/EE-WPSINGLE#wordpress--fastcgi-cache

Hello harshadyeola, well isnt my case The w3tc wasn’t installed by the script, maybe an issued caused by setting custom db name and prefix in the ee.conf?

@feedtek1,

well, in that case, you need to check easyengine log file located at /var/log/easyengine/ee.log to know reason.

I forgot to write that I transferred a site so I had to delete the entire contents of htdocs. I believe that the nginx configuration and settings of site-aviable is correct? How can i check if caching (fastcgi and w3tc) is working? Thanks

@feedtek1,

use curl command.

Hello @feedtek1,

I hope your query is resolved. I am closing this support ticket for now.

Feel free to create a new support ticket if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: