Wordpress permissions after migration upload media not work

Hello! you can help me with problem?
i have a migration wp. i am install clean wp and after i clear database and folder and tranfer the files of my site. but The upload media in wordpress not is possible rec in folder uploads. i do this command.

find/opt/easyengine/sites/marceloguernieri.com.br/apps/htdocs -type d -exec chmod 755 {} ; and -type f -exec chmod 644 {} ;

and i have this:

ls -la /opt/easyengine/sites/marceloguernieri.com.br/app
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 58 Jan 31 18:09 /opt/easyengine/sites/marceloguernieri.com.br/app -> /var/lib/docker/volumes/marceloguerniericombr_htdocs/_data

you can help me?

Thx!

and i run this ls -l in /app and htdocs

in app
i have user and group www-data and in htdocs from have wp-content… i have user and groud root

Solved!!! After migration a wordpress the user change hrdocs.

Seems like you got it? But yes, you needed to run ‘chown -R www-data:www-data’ on the htdocs folder in order to get owner and group permissions assigned properly.

One tip I recommend is to use a plugin like Duplicator to move/migrate from one site to the next. This normally handles all the user/group naming as well as safe file and folder permissions.

Cool! Thanks for information. Yes i run chown _R www-data and work normal. thi is htdocs i need do this in diretory app too?

Thx!!!

Other question, this plugin not have danger of lost file few file? is security?

Thx!