Wordpress permissions after migration upload media not work

Hello! you can help me with problem?
i have a migration wp. i am install clean wp and after i clear database and folder and tranfer the files of my site. but The upload media in wordpress not is possible rec in folder uploads. i do this command.

find/opt/easyengine/sites/marceloguernieri.com.br/apps/htdocs -type d -exec chmod 755 {} ; and -type f -exec chmod 644 {} ;

and i have this:

ls -la /opt/easyengine/sites/marceloguernieri.com.br/app
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 58 Jan 31 18:09 /opt/easyengine/sites/marceloguernieri.com.br/app -> /var/lib/docker/volumes/marceloguerniericombr_htdocs/_data

you can help me?

Thx!

and i run this ls -l in /app and htdocs

in app
i have user and group www-data and in htdocs from have wp-content… i have user and groud root

Solved!!! After migration a wordpress the user change hrdocs.

Seems like you got it? But yes, you needed to run ‘chown -R www-data:www-data’ on the htdocs folder in order to get owner and group permissions assigned properly.

One tip I recommend is to use a plugin like Duplicator to move/migrate from one site to the next. This normally handles all the user/group naming as well as safe file and folder permissions.

Cool! Thanks for information. Yes i run chown _R www-data and work normal. thi is htdocs i need do this in diretory app too?

Thx!!!

Other question, this plugin not have danger of lost file few file? is security?

Thx!

Viewed 3k times

After migrating a WordPress instance from one hoster to another, it’s impossible to upload any media. Uploads fail with the message “Unable to create directory wp-content/uploads/2016/11. Is its parent directory writable by the server?”. Also, WordPress tells me that the max file size is 2MB.

I’ve tried the following already:

• Checking phpinfo() . Nothing suspicious there. phpinfo() tells me that max file size is 32MB.
  • Checking the owner and group for all directories and files.
  • Checking the permissions of files and dirctories. Even setting wp-content/uploads temporarily to 777 didn’t help.
  • Making sure .htaccess is there and correct.
  • Creating a php script that creates the new directory manually, bypassing WordPress. Works like a charm. So php must be configured right.
  • Installing a fresh copy of WordPress in parallel and trying that version out. That works. Uploading media in the parallel installation works perfectly. Max file size is shown as 32MB.

When trying to upload media a couple of times, actually the directory gets created. However, no media gets uploaded and the error message stays the same. I’ve tried to upgrade to the newest version of WordPress in place. Strangely, the updater is able to download the newest archive and to extract it. However, it doesn’t install.

Also know this;…error code ox8024a105/ ttps://www.stuffroots.com/fix-windows-10-update-error-code-ox8024a105/