Wordpress Multisite Issue

Good day,

I have wordpress multisite installation with Buddypress on sub-domain I have installed BuudyPress Media and active it on Buddypress site only. I did not get Setting page tab in dashboard and when I click on setting from toolbar I got message " You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." how to solve this

BuddyPress Media is installed on Wordpress Multisite 3.5.1 and BuddyPress 1.6.5 and it is installed on sub-domain. No setting tab appears in sidebar in dashboard and we I click on header toolbar for BuddyPress setting in dashboard I got a white page with a message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." What to do??? Note I active BuddyPress per site only where BuddyPress installed not network activation.

@firas09

Sorry for delay in replying here.

Your issue is complicated. Can you create a super-admin user for Saurabh Shukla saurabh.shukla@rtcamp.com?

Alternatively, you can send him any super-admin account info for debugging.

He will look into it latest by Monday.

Hello, Do you have any issue, because I have the same problem with the same configuration...

thanks for your return.

Same for me, I run multisite buddypress and want to give different access to each domain

hello, I have a same problem with same setting.

when you click “save changes”, It goes to Network admin dashboard without any save changes.

Any solution?