Wordpress database error connection easyengine

I’m not sure if I regret migating my site to easyengine script since now I always encounter database error connection. it always crashes my database. which from my previous setup manual server I ony encounter this when I reach my peak of high traffic right now. I am receiving 2-3 thousands visit per day and I always encounter the database error many times around 5-6 times it really annoys me since I always need to restart mysql just to fix this.

I am not a hard coder, I though migrating to easyengine will make my site optimize and less hassle but now it like worst than my before .

my setup of the easyengine is out of the box and I read the ther tutorials here on optimizing but still didn’t helped I am using the linode server with 1gb ram.

on my old setup I manage to have a peak of 16k visit in one day and that only crashed my server but with my setup today using easyengine everyday my site is having a database error which lessens my traffic.

i’m not sure what are the other things that I still need to tweak on my server I already optimized using mysqltuner and tuning-primer still has the same issues.

and I think my traffic for this range is not yet recommendable on upgrading to a higher linode right?

hoping for some advice with this. if there is a way to auto restart my mysql in case it ecounter database error will be a great help. so I wont acces my server every now and then.

thanks.

I encoutered this error again :frowning:

do I need to adjust my max_connections? on mysql?

Hi @rnovino

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: