- The facebook counts are not correct (see attached example of the jetpack default sharing counts vs the rtSocial plugin’s much lower counts)
- This is from http://freshlymarried.com
- The count numbers are all different colors; the twitter blue number is especially distracting. A more consistent style would be appreciated. I could override the styles with CSS but future versions of the plugin might break this hack…
- The WordPress admin warns that the plugin has not been tested in the newest versions of WordPress
- The biggest problem is that the social buttons and counts do not show up on any page except for the home page (all posts excerpts); we would need it to show up on the category pages and especially single posts.
Thank you. If these problems can be fixed, I will use them on many of the sites I develop! Please let me know.