As the title says, I woke up this morning and 2 out of the 3 sites I host on my EE VPS have the “Welcome to nginx page displayed” and all other pages (wp-admin) etc are 404. I have:
- run system and ee updates
- restart VPS
- checked files for sites - they are all still on server
- checked sites-enabled - all configs look OK
- check file permissions
- run ee site disable and enable commands
- checked nginx error logs - nothing
- site update command to another type (ie add or remove cache) does nothing
- no errors are being shown anywhere when running all these commands
I have not changed anything or have any reason to believe anything has been hacked etc. 1 site of the 3 I host still works fine. I am not doing any multisite stuff.
Nothing works! Any ideas? They data is still there it looks like thankfully.