I have a website
example.com that was created with:
ee site create example.com --type=wp --ssl=le --wildcard
The website works just fine on a non-SSL URL and I’m trying to get it on SSL, but even if I run:
sudo ee site update todaysnewinterest.com --ssl=le
It throws an error that the website already contains an SSL.
Am I missing something on how to activate the URL to work on HTTPS?
Other information to know:
- Website is running on CloudFlare:
– SSL is on FULL setting.
– CNAME record www > example.com
– A record non-www > server IP
- wp-config home URL and site URL is set to non-ssl non-www domain and loads fine.
- I tried to put https on the home URL and site URL and that causes the site to not load
Alternative goal after this:
- I tried to change the conf.d and the wp-config to include www assuming the wildcard works but the site doesn’t load with www so I don’t think the “wildcard” is actually working. There must be some command to make the www version work.