Webmail not working with Multisite installation

I have noticed that webmail.example.com does not work as expected with multisite Wordpress on subdomain as well as subdirectory. In both the case webmail.example.com is getting redirected to example.com. If I delete the website “ee site delete example.com” , then webmail.example.com loads roundcube again.

Apart from this wp-admin page isn’t redirecting to dashboard, in case of multisite subdirectory installation. I mean I am unable to login as admin.

I am still waiting for reply. If any user is facing same problem kindly share your experience.

Hi i have the same problem, please show us a solution ! Thanks

I am having exactly the same issue Installed easyengine on my VPS, setup all different stacks, the mail server, one WP MU site, and everything works perfectly well, except that I can’t access roundcube on webmail.mydomain.com Any help will be greatly apreciated

No one with a solution? I assume the wildcard server name in the multi-site config in /etc/nginx/sites-available is overriding the webmail.conf. Probably need to add an nginx webmail location to the multi-site domain conf. Searched here hoping to find an working example.

Ok, managed to do it.

Solution was to create the config

/etc/nginx/sites-available/webmail.site.com

copy the data from

/etc/nginx/sites-available/webmail

then enabled the site by doing ln -s command in

/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/webmail.site.com

after all this do these commands

nginx -t
/etc/init.d/nginx stop
/etc/init.d/nginx start

Don’t forget to chmod the rights to the config file