VimbAdmin Wont install correct

Hi,

Got a minor issue currently, i cant get my VimbAdmin up and running, removed my own installation of Vimb, since i decided to use the ee stack install feature, easyer to controle that way.

But the issue is that it did not work ad all.

Right now i get a folder view with with a lot of files, but not the page i am looking for, so i can finish the setup, hope you guys can help me out, since i need the mail function up and running.

Can i get some help or what?

@benzons

Sorry for this late reply.

can you please explain which folder you are talking about?

How did you setup your mail server?

and what issues you are facing with EasyEngine?

I removed my self configured mail server, removed VimbAdmin, updated EasyEngine, installed the mail stack, but looks like it wont install VimbAdmin correct currently, since i cant access VimbAdmin in any way it looks like, ill give it one more go uninstall and re-install the mail stack.

But it looks like i dossent like it to be honest.

Looks like it dos not even create ini files or any thing when setting up Vimb, it just downloads it and then dos nothinging after that.

@benzons,

EasyEngine 3.0.2 create .ini file. It look you are facing some other issue with EasyEngine… I would like to debug that. Can you provide me server access? my public key is:

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDCfqNgxTMHWZSg+hDh3lsGPYQ9DH2mQo0zvrpyXtP5sBtk/w8pcJsPrB3LOTlVbhRVdHdR2thTHVtubSe3eg50UiCO7uXmnpU7OM0PX1JcYWWAw5dgDOxDxucHbPqJBKPtFH9Exf2+4+/h78m/Hg3XOfceYuzaYIaIkUhFG3/8/ah8+MXBvgc5IP7v7EKJIwfgFnWAec1wQBB/+G8+YAL8JR1QAtGkdAULo9lsI048M11/bQxWqTkDPHD6hCKhcseRZ5bV/IKeCZsB45GZrn2AtU2auQi2OSVBk/TOb/hlroPNj9m0BfliddlKiZms0qIxWgkMvorheOjLKXkDO5AB [email protected]

How do i message you privatly with the server info?

Hi @benzons

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: