Upload issue Android Phone

I've upgraded, uninstalled and installed to the latest Buddypress-Media Version 2.15.4.

I've disabled all plugins except Buddypress and Buddypress-Media V.2.15.4 and changed to the default Buddypress theme (as well as Theme Eleven) and still the issue persists.

ISSUE: I can upload all permissible file from the desktop but not from an Android phone either ICS or 2.3.5 using either Chrome, Dolphin or Firefox. It is specific to Buddypress-Media plugin, I'm pretty certain because if I try BuddyPics plugin I can upload from the phone...Or is this going to be addressed in rtMedia?

Debug info

PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6 MYSQL 5.5.31 WordPress 3.5.1 BuddyPress 1.7.2 BuddyPress Media 2.15.4 OS Linux Imagick ImageMagick 6.6.9-7 2012-08-17 Q16 www.imagemagick.org GD 2.0 [php.ini] post_max_size 100M [php.ini] upload_max_filesize 100M [php.ini] memory_limit 128M

This may help - when posting an image to a group, the following error is received even though wp_debug is false:

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/MY-DOMAIN/public_html/comm/wp-includes/post.php on line2996

which reads: $postarr = array_merge($post, $postarr);

Also on the mobile webpage, the uploader displays as uploading except no bytes are written - it's always 0 bytes.

TIA