Upload button and options don't appear

My problems are:

1. Once user selected the file there is no button to upload that it.
  2. When users try upload any file they don’t see any options ( i.e. privacy) although I activated them in the admin panel.

Can you help me please?

Hello @LuciaTA,

1. Make sure you have not enabled Enable Direct Upload option to allow direct uploads from Display tab under rtMedia admin settings.

2. If you want to allow users to select privacy for their uploads you will also need to activate Allow users to set privacy for their content option along with Enable privacy option from Privacy tab under rtMedia admin settings. If both of these options are already activated then drop-down for the privacy selection should appear while uploading media through rtMedia uploader.

Thank you.

Hi, I’ve done what you say but I still have that problems. Besides, I have one problem more, now when I press “multimedia tab” a 404 error happens.

Thank you so much.

Hello @LuciaTA,

Please once try re-saving permalink structure. You can have a look at document for how to re-save permalink here : http://docs.rtcamp.com/rtmedia/troubleshooting/solve-404-page-not-found-error-media-tab-buddypress.html

I hope this will help you.

Thank you.