Upgrade 3.8.1

i did the upgrade yesterday and running buddypress 2.2.3.1, it screws all the pages with columns, especially the 4 columns pages. i’m using Salient theme.

any idea anyone where to look for ? i tried to deactivate all other plugin and start with rtmedia but it looks like its only rt media which create the problem.

is there any possibility to roll back to my old version ? TIA stef

@stef

If your Salient theme using rtMedia templates, then it need to update with latest templates. Also please check what changes are done with rtMedia 3.8 version http://docs.rtcamp.com/rtmedia/upgrading/upgrade-rtmedia-to-3.8/, I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

–Nitun

i copied the /public_html/ascod/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/*.php onto my salient child directory but it doesnt change anything maybe you can have a look at the pages i will leave the plugin activated for a couple of hours…

its supposed to be 4 columns without the plugin it works

below the page 6 columns is working tho…

TIA

Hello @stef,

We checked your team page and found that there isn’t any media uploaded by rtMedia on this page. Can you provide screenshot of what is the issue when you deactivate our plugin?

Thank you.

Hi pranali, thanks for taking the time to look after the issue, i had to change back as it looked awfull on all pages with 4 columns, here is a screenshot of what happen. http://ascod.ae/ascod/wp-content/gallery/test/Screen%20Shot.png

on team page i changed the 4 columns to 3 and it looks ok. it happend with the salient theme on each and every 4 columns formating see the code below for a row, there is no code related to rt media on those page, it just screw the salient theme when i activate the plugin

[vc_row] [vc_column width=“1/4” animation=“none” centered_text=“true” column_padding=“no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=“all” background_color_opacity=“1”] [divider line_type=“No Line” custom_height=“20”] [image_with_animation image_url=“548” animation=“Fade In” img_link_target="_self"] [divider line_type=“No Line” custom_height=“20”] [vc_column_text][button color=“accent-color” hover_text_color_override="#fff" size=“large” url=“funnysalukis” text=“Funny Salukis” color_override=""] [/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]