Updated to 3.05 and now images all in one column not a grid?

Hi there,

Just updated to 3.05 on my test site and now the media gallery show images all in one column instead of a grid layout. Was this supposed to happen? Is there a setting to change it back to grid layout.

Many thanks

Richard

Here’s my info:
Debug info

PHP 5.2.17
MYSQL 5.5.30
WordPress 3.5
BuddyPress 1.7.2
rtMedia 3.0.0
OS Linux
Imagick ImageMagick 6.7.6-8 2012-05-02 Q16 www.imagemagick.org
GD bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
[php.ini] post_max_size 64M
[php.ini] upload_max_filesize 64M
[php.ini] memory_limit 256M

Just updated to wordpress 3.5.2 to see if that would make any difference but it doesn’t.

I’ve already recently emailed you my site details and a login but if you require it again please give me an address to post it to.

Many thanks,

Richard

@r_ellis in grid system, we can’t increase image width after certain limits and some user wants custom width ex: 400px X 300PX, 150px X 150px.

so we just removed grid from gallery. if you want to design your gallery then you can do it by using
http://rtcamp.com/rtmedia/docs/developer/templating-system/

Hi Faishal,

Thanks for the update.

Could you tell me which of those files I would have to edit and what I need to put in there to get the grid back.

Thanks

Richard

@r_ellis

You just need to copy the template folder from plugin to theme directory and do the customization in respective php files.
Like if you need to change look on media gallery page, then edit media-gallery.php

Other php files of rtMedia template are mentioned in document section provided by Faishal.
If still have any issue, let us know.

Hi Nitun,

Can i ask how much it would cost to get you guys to migrate my live site over to rtMedia 3 and sort all these issues out for me?

I’d rather pay you to make sure everything is working rather than spend many more hours figuring out all the problems and changes myself.

Many thanks

I could provide you with a cloned test site first to play with.

Might even help you guys sort some of the issues others are experiencing on their various sites.

Richard

@r_ellis
I will send you details on your registered email id with our forum. So we can discuss further on it.

Yes please,

Thanks Nitun