UPDATE to 3.0.2 Lightbox still show only landscape

okay, the update 3.0.2 is better BUT

The Lightbox Problem is still there : NO portrait only landscape !!!

franksenftleben, i have that too. and so do many others... :(

Yes that´s not fine :(

The only way at this time is: put the settings in the wordpress media settings for the largest image size set to 600 x 520 BUT THATS IT´S NOT WHAT I WANT

Please RTMEDIA !!!! We would like have a lightbox like before in the 2.6.1 !!!!!

@All

Please update the rtMedia, we have release new version 3.0.4, with it we have fixed some issues related to image sizes.

Thanks,

FYI @franksenftleben - photos are displaying beautifully in 3.0.4. Landscape and portrait, and reflect the sizes set up within the plugin itself.

@interglobalmedia Thank you very much for confirming. :slight_smile:

If there is any issue, still present on your site, please create a new thread. We are planning to release another update in a day or two which will take care of few more things.

Actually, the portrait displays full size, but now the landscape still displays smaller size than actual, by almost half.

@interglobalmedia

Can you share link to the page with an issue? We are aware of a case which returns unexpected output but I need to reconfirm if your is the same case.

For me, Update 3.0.4 Lightbox seams ready - portrait and landscape is nice.

One thing - would be nice when you give the lightbox on the top and bottom a boarder in the size like on the left side - looks much nicer

For me, with the 3.0.4 update, it seems to have fixed the resize issue for images already within the site. However, when I upload new images the problem is still there… Can someone else please confirm this issue or if I am the only one having it?

For me, works still too with new uploaded pictures - try to deaktiv und aktiv again the plugin and save the options new