Unable to clean opcache

I have a site create with flags --wpredis --hhvm --pagespeed

$>ee site info
Nginx configuration wp wpredis (enabled)
Pagespeed enabled
HHVM enabled
access_log /var/www/site/logs/access.log
error_log /var/www/site/logs/error.log
Webroot /var/www/site

the command

ee clean --all

return

Restart : memcached [OK]
Cleaning MemCache
Cleaning NGINX FastCGI cache
Cleaning opcache
Unable to clean opcache <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ee stack install --admin

Hi, thanks for answering, but i have not installed opcache because I use hhvm and hhvm don’t uses opcache.

The problem,Imho, is that easyengine try clearing a cache without controlling if it is installed

/var/log/ee/ee.log

It seems pagespeed did not play well with EE at the moment.

And IMHO pagespeed could increase the load on the server, cpu wise if you enable a lot of optimization. You could use autoptimize for minifying CSS/JS and WP Smush for image optimization.

If you disable pagespeed, you just have to run;

ee clean --redis

since memcached and fastcgi are not in use.

I never use WP Smush It for image optimizing for it is crap.

I rather use EWWW Image Optimizer: it does a great job, and do not depend on external webservices, all dependencies are installed along the plugin.

fastcgi is also active, is used as fallback of hhvm.

I use to, but stop using it after I discover it create unnecessary image sizes that fill the disk space. Had to clean them using regenerate thumbnail’s plugin. Also it leave a table in your DB after you deactivate and delete the plugin. Had to delete it manually.

However it’s still a great plugin for those who like to tinker with settings. I just prefer something simple.

You mean opcache in PHP-FPM, which is the fallback for HHVM. Fastcgi is not use when using --wpredis.

If your HHVM keep dying and you have to use PHP-FPM as fallback, you might want to look at pswatcher or monit to keep HHVM alive.

HHVM with PHP-FPM fallback will increase load time if HHVM is not running.

Hello,
any tutorial link for how to keep HHVM alive using monit or else??
Thanks…

Check this thread