Teething Problems

I have the following notices:

1- Please update rtMedia template files if you have overridden the default rtMedia templates in your theme. If not, you can ignore and hide this notice.Hide

2- Each BuddyPress Component needs its own WordPress page. The following WordPress Pages have more than one component associated with them: Update. Repair

To repair the pages it refer me to normal page editing although the pages have default titles which I have not the embedded coding for them!

More Importantly, http://christernet.com must have the ability for end users to upload youtube or their own videos as an update in their profile and group status as well, in their post and comments, etc…

I spent considerable time to view rt audio/video plugins without success.; it just keeping rolling in circle when you click on it? I’ll be more than happy to upgrade the audio/video subscription if I find it useful for my purposes.

Hi John,

1. You can hide that notice as of now, templates will be updated in next update of Inspirebook.

2. That notice came from BuddyPress I guess.

Right now, rtMedia doesn’t support youtube video embedding. Embedding video support will be added in future but I am not sure when. We haven’t started development on that.

Regarding I spent considerable time to view rt audio/video plugins without success.; it just keeping rolling in circle when you click on it?, can you check if there is any js console error or server error, why it is not loading the video. Also check it once with other plugins disabled. There might be plugin conflict.