I run EE very successfully and love to use it. I am having a few issues with SSL certificates and their configs. I am using a StartSSL validated (but not authorised) self-signed certificate, with Cloudflare.
My issue: sites are intermittently redirected to the default server, and I am forced to use “Really Simple SSL” for permanent redirection
- do I need a separate certificate for each sub-site, with Cloudflare Flexible certification?
- or should I use “fixed” with 1 certificate per site?
- Can I have a single origin-pull cert for my server: ssl_client_certificate /etc/nginx/ssl/cloudflare-origin-pull.crt;
- Any suggestions for configs with Cloudflare
- Any comments about using StartSSL self-signed certificates? any other suggestions?
Thanks muchly, in advance