Site redirecting back to IP from domain

I am using the easyengine setup with nginx and HHVM configure for example.com. The site was built originally using the IP address until I was able to switch it over. For some reason, after following a bunch of guides on how to switch to the new domain, the site redirects to the IP which just shows the static “nginx working” page. From what I can see the wordpress settings are correct, the sites-enables nginx conf file is correct. All I can think of is maybe it’s HHVM acting up or the default server nginx conf file. One thing i do notice is when i tail HHVM log file [hphp] [1711:xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xxxxxx] [] \nWarning: failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 [111]: Connection refused

Any help much appreciated!

cd /var/www/example.com/htdocs
wp option get site_url

What do you get when you run the commands above?

Ended up resetting with snapshot. Going to try again if I run into it again I will let you know.

I did set the URL within wp-settings so its should have been example.com and not the IP

Ok so I am testing again and tried your command for craps and laughs and this is what I am getting:

PHP Warning: Redis::connect(): connect() failed: Connection refused in /var/www/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/nginx-helper/includes/redis-delete.php on line 15 Warning: Redis::connect(): connect() failed: Connection refused in /var/www/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/nginx-helper/includes/redis-delete.php on line 15

I also get the same error if I do a wp search-replace of my IP to my domain

Nevermind, it turns out there was an issue with the DNS that was set up. Basically switching back and forth from one rule to the other. Thank you for the help!