Site php dB MySQL

I bought a website in PHP, received the files and then I created a Debian droplet using the command (ee site create siteexample.com --mysql) then I imported the db I changed the PHP file inside of the database directory as: dB Name … dB user … dB pass … From there upload the files via FTP to the folder var / www / siteexample.com/htdocs and domain pointed right and still does not run and I do not know what to do if someone has a step of how it is done I will be very grateful, still I’m new to the field, thank you.

When you say there’s nothing, do you see a blank screen or anything else? What happens if you just put a sample index.html file with just “This is siteexample.com”, do you see it?

hello friend did as I suggested, I created a file name [test] index.html inside the htdocs directory then I went to my site [example.com] and uploaded the test message right! and now?

So you can see the test page (index.html) using your web browser? If so, that tells you the DNS is working and the site has been added to ee OK.

Next try one of the php pages in your web browser. Do you get an error message in the web browser or just a white screen? What does it say in the error log for the site i.e. /var/log/nginx/yoursite.com.error.log

my error log looks like this:

2018/09/24 08:14:57 [error] 551#0: *23 directory index of “/var/www/siteexemplo.com/htdocs/” is forbidden, client: 186.247.192.96, server: siteexemplo.com, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, host: “siteexemplo.com

1. What page/url were you trying that created that error?
  2. Was there an index.html or index.php file in htdocs at that time?
  3. Have you tried any other pages? (which ones, what happens)
  4. What owner/group do you have for the htdocs folder, and for the files in it?

index.php, diretório htdocs assim: drwxr-xr-x 3 www-data www-data 4096 Sep 22 11:55 conf -rw-r–r-- 1 www-data www-data 150 Sep 22 11:55 ee-config.php drwxr-xr-x 3 www-data www-data 4096 Sep 24 07:51 htdocs drwxr-xr-x 2 www-data www-data 4096 Sep 22 11:55 logs

ao acessar meudomínio aparece essa mensage: 403 Forbidden nginx

It’s hard to help when you only answer half the questions :slight_smile:

Check the file permissions/owner of the php files you uploaded. Try a different url/page. See what happens in the error log when you try different pages.