Shortcode, or method, to display attributes?

Hi! I’m a paid owner of InspireBook & rtMedia Pro.

This is a difficult question to word, but I’ll do my best.

BACKGROUND: We’re a social networking site that shares videos and pictures. Nothing more, nothing less.

PROBLEM: There needs to be a way to display the categories of videos but not ALL videos. Same for photos, too.

Right now, I have attributes setup. The first attribute is called, for the sake of discussion, “Outdoors” and in it has a few options, “Trees”, “Landscapes”, “Roads”.

I want to have on the menu, “Outdoors” and a submenu of “Trees”, that would ONLY display the videos in the Outdoors / Trees attributes. And of course, Outdoors / Landscapes to show landscapes, etc etc …

How do I do this?

I played around with the [rtmedia] shortcodes, couldnt get it.

I then went into the Appearance / Menus and saw that the “Outdoors” was a menu option now, so I added Outdoors as a menu item and Trees as a submenu item. That doesnt result in anything.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a proper way to do this?

Surely there has to be a way to sort media by more than just the author or show it all right?

This is a make it or break it feature. If there’s no way to do this, I will be forced to ask for a refund as this is the CORE functionality of the entire site.

I appreciate your time and help!

Hi Ben,
Yes, right now it is not possible. It will be added in future update.

I cant wait for the future. How do I obtain a refund for InspireBook and rtMedia Pro?

@illusionsglassfl, @nitun.lanjewar has already discussed regarding this with you.

Ritesh: Yes, Nitun was communicating with me via email about a separate issue, a database import. He wanted $50 per hour for 6 hours of work to review it and give me a quote. Needless to say, I declined. :wink:

I dont want to pay for this plugin if the feature is “coming soon”. Especially if updates are only for 12 months, that means I’m paying for the “possibility” of being able to use it later, and then losing upgrade time for if you do ever get around to the feature.

Please refund the PayPal orders for both the theme and the plugins, I’ve already removed them from the site and have found that the free Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator works for exactly what I need it to do and will be using that instead.

Thanks.

To all who are concerned: They are refusing to issue a refund within their 30 day money back guarantee posted on all of their sales pages. I’ve had the plugin and theme for one week. WELL within 30 days.

What type of business offers a 30 day money back guarantee and then declines it when you ask for the refund and dont use their product?

THIS ONE!

Buyer beware.