RTSocial error code appearing on pages

Hi,

I'm receiving the following error, associated with the RTSocial Plugin, on my site:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/html/sw/swiny.org/bootcamp/wp-content/plugins/rtsocial/source.php on line 399

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/html/sw/swiny.org/bootcamp/wp-content/plugins/rtsocial/source.php on line 425

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/html/sw/swiny.org/bootcamp/wp-content/plugins/rtsocial/source.php on line 476

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/html/sw/swiny.org/bootcamp/wp-content/plugins/rtsocial/source.php on line 511

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/html/sw/swiny.org/bootcamp/wp-content/plugins/rtsocial/source.php on line 533

I've updated the plugin and tried to deactivate it, but the errors still appear.

Thanks for any help.

@joebonner - Sorry for the late reply. I couldn’t replicate the errors at my end. Could you check by deactivating the other plugins to see if it could be due to a plugin conflict.