RTMediaBuddyPressActivity error

Hi,

I’m getting this errors after latest update, I don’t really get what this is about. It’s showing up in the activity stream and rtmedia gallery.

Warning: constant(): Couldn’t find constant RTMEDIA__LABEL in /site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/activity/RTMediaBuddyPressActivity.php on line 298

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/activity/RTMediaBuddyPressActivity.php on line 305

All the best

Hello @felipechamorrov,

We are not able to reproduce same warning on our end but if we could, we will fix it asap for sure.

Have a nice day! Thank you.

Ok. Can this code affected to this error?

`add_filter( ‘rtmedia_media_single_activity’, ‘rtmedia_create_single_activity_filter’, 99, 1);

function rtmedia_create_single_activity_filter( $flag ){ return true; }`

Otherwise, I’ll contact premium support for this matter…

Hello @felipechamorrov,

We have posted private reply to debug this issue.

Thank you.

I am getting a similar error at GaNewZ.com… It is a networked site with sub-domains… I noticed that the error was not occurring in the sub-domains… Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b9/ipg.ganewzcom/Wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/activity/RTMediaBuddyPressActivity.php on line 310 Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b9/ipg.ganewzcom/Wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/activity/RTMediaBuddyPressActivity.php on line 310 Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b9/ipg.ganewzcom/Wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/activity/RTMediaBuddyPressActivity.php on line 310 Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b9/ipg.ganewzcom/Wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/activity/RTMediaBuddyPressActivity.php on line 310

Could you unprivatize your reply since I am having similar issue?

Hello @April_Pendergrass,

Apologies for the late reply, Are you still facing the issue?

Thank you.

I deleted some of the uploaded images That had apparently uploaded incorrectly and the error went away, Thank you for replying

Hello @April_Pendergrass,

We are glad to know that your issue has been solved.

You are welcome.

How did you find which images it were?.. I can’t find any solution to this…