Rtmedia Oops ! There's no media found for the request!

I am using the following shortcode on my gallery page:

[rtmedia_gallery global=“true” media_type=“photo” uploader=“before”]

and the uploader shows up fine, but where the gallery should be there is a message:

Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!

The images are showing up in the activity feed and in my profile, but not on the gallery page.

Please help!

The page I was having trouble with was “gallery”. I created a new page called “media” and now I can get the gallery to show up, but now the uploader won’t show up. Here’s my shortcode [rtmedia_gallery global=“true” uploader=“before”]

Instead of an uploader, I get an “options” setting that if I click, gives me the option to create a new album. When I create a new album, nothing shows up or changes on the page - strange.

This plugin is so glitchy I can’t use it! I’ve tried Mediapress also and both plugins are giving me issues - how can I have a simple photo gallery on my site?!?!

I"m still having this issue, I think it is a glitch with the plugin - something to do with the privacy settings, but no matter what privacy I set it to, it is not showing images in the gallery. Please help.

It’s working now. The images didn’t show up because they were added prior to me reinstalling rtmedia. Thanks.