Rtmedia not showing

hey, when i upload a photo or video it does upload it’s there but it’s not showing please help as soon as possible, thank you, it is not a theme problem i tested that on many themes

Hello @edhporsh,

Media upload is the basic feature of rtMedia and it should work fine. Could you please once test it by deactivating other plugins too?

Please also check if there are any JavaScript error in browser console or in server error log while uploading media.

Also, if it is possible kindly share the debug info with us. You can find it under rtMedia -> Settings -> Support -> Debug info tab.

Thanks.

thank you! well honey i did deactivate all the plugins and i did test it with other themes but still it’s not showing #can you solve that personally cuz i can give you a link and add you as a contributor and fix and i’ll be happy :))
thank you

Hello @edhporsh,

Is there any JavaScript error under the browser console (f12) or any related server error log for this?

Also, if it is possible kindly share the debug info with us. You can find it under rtMedia -> Settings -> Support -> Debug info tab.

Thank you.