rtMedia "No Results Found" After Update

Hi guys,

I’m receiving the following error:

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

This is happening anytime someone uploads new pictures to their media page, and it shows on our gallery page. In order to show the page, I have to re-save the permalink structure. Is there something I can do to fix this? It’s majorly annoying and it’s going to cause my users a lot of grief.

Gallery Page: http://www.heartwoodgaming.com/hwg-gallery/

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Hello @AliceKaye,

Can you please cross check if it works properly when other plugins are disabled? It will help to avoid conflict if there are any.

Let us know about it. Thank you.

Hi Pranalipatel,

Today I definitely confirmed that rtMedia is the cause of the issue, as many pages are coming up as “No Results Found” every two days or so. Today, I thought I would test by deactivating plugins and I started with rtMedia.

I refreshed the page and the error went away and the page came back. I will do my best to try and see what it’s conflicting with. I have a lot of plugins on my website (all of which are necessary). The primaries are bbPress, BuddyPress, BadgeOS and myCRED (and of course rtMedia).

Hoping we can get to the bottom of this, as my themed login page stopped working the other day and thankfully I was logged in, or I would have been genuinely screwed. I had to update the permalinks to get the page to show again.

Any other advice to make this easier, would be happily welcomed as this issue is major.

Hello @AliceKaye,

We have sent you private message regarding this.

Thank you.