rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress plugin causing footer issue

Hello,

I am running the Salient theme. When I activate the above mentioned plugin, my footer widgets all move themselves to the left side of the footer. They should be 4 columns spread evenly across the footer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @hivesoftware,

Could you please once confirm if you face the same issue when you activate any default theme of WordPress ( 2015/2016/2017 etc. ) and deactivate all other plugins ( except rtMedia and BuddyPress )?

This will help to avoid any possible conflicts which may cause this issue.

Thanks.

No, I do not have the same issue when activating a default theme.

Hello @hivesoftware,

As the issue do not persist with default theme of WordPress, it is related to the theme you are using. I suggest you to once contact respective theme developers for the same. I hope they will assist you with the issue ASAP.

Thanks.

Maybe you can explain why your plugin is adding css that’s not contained to the plugin namespace? Seems like an issue with the plugin and not the theme…

Hello @hivesoftware,

Maybe you can explain why your plugin is adding css that’s not contained to the plugin namespace?

I am not clear regarding your question. Could you please, explain with an example or specific CSS you are talking about?

Seems like an issue with the plugin and not the theme…

As you mentioned, you are not facing any such issue when you activate any default theme of WordPress. This open ups the possibility of having some conflict with the theme you are using.

Thanks.