rtmedia_featured(); broken upon update to 3.10.9

So I updated to 3.10.9 for a project I am working on and noticed that rtmedia_featured() is no longer working. It is grabbing the correct information but spitting out the image tag along with the correct path into my page as a string inside quotes.

In terms of usage I am using the following code:

rtmedia_featured($id)

$id is the user inside a foreach loop using a BP_User_Query.

I am also using just rtmedia_featured() with no arguments passed on the user profile page within buddypress.

I reverted back to 3.10.8 and the images are displaying correctly now. Is it possibly and issue on my end? I am using this without doing anything to crazy I think.

Hello @pkinchla,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced.

We will be releasing a new update with this issue fixed by today only.

Regards,

Hi @pkinchla,

We have released a new version 4.0 with the issue fixed.

Please update rtMedia and let us know if you find any issue.

Regards,

Thanks! I love the plugin by the way and will recommend it to my friends and colleagues! Paul Kinchla, Interactive Developer

Neoscape

Boston | New York

T 617.345.0330

YOUR VISION. OUR PERSPECTIVE. www.neoscape.com http://www.neoscape.com/

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy the original message and all copies.

I just updated and everything works great! I have done searching through the documentation and I was unable to find information about working with different sizes for featured media. Should I not use featured media if I need the returned image with different sizes. I noticed that rtmedia_featured() only accepts a user id as an argument. Any help is appreciated.

Paul Kinchla, Interactive Developer

Neoscape

Boston | New York

T 617.345.0330

YOUR VISION. OUR PERSPECTIVE. www.neoscape.com http://www.neoscape.com/

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy the original message and all copies.

Hi Sanket,

I just opened a new thread “rtMedia 4.0 update … all functions not working”

Every rtMedia function stopped working with the update 4.0

Can you please check when you have the time

Thank you for your support on this community …

Regards,

M.Serdar (a.k.a Zitrone79)