rtMedia errors daily in error_log

I keep getting this error every day in my error_log. Any ideas why? I’m using BuddyPress with a SeventhQueen template… http://goo.gl/Q0OjR7. Functionality seems to be working okay.

[30-Jan-2014 03:49:30 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘-21790,10’ at line 6 for query SELECT * FROM wp_rt_rtm_media WHERE (id IN(SELECT DISTINCT (album_id)
FROM wp_rt_rtm_media WHERE media_author = 0
AND album_id IS NOT NULL
AND media_type <> ‘album’ AND context <> ‘group’) OR (media_author = 0 ))
AND media_type = ‘album’
AND (context <> ‘group’ or context is NULL) ORDER BY wp_rt_rtm_media.media_id desc LIMIT -21790,10 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), call_user_func_array, RTMediaInteraction->init, RTMediaInteraction->set_query, RTMediaQuery->__construct, RTMediaQuery->query, RTMediaQuery->get_data, RTMediaQuery->populate_data, RTMediaQuery->populate_media, RTMediaModel->get_user_albums

Which version of rtMedia you are running? If you are using older version, kindly upgrade to latest rtMedia 3.5.2.1.

Thanks Nitun. I'm running 3.5.2.1.

Since we are not facing such issues on our WP setup, can you please cross check by deactivating the current theme as well as other plugins, if those errors goes off.

Thanks guys. Changed a couple settings and got rid of the daily errors.

Glad to know that.

Can you please share what settings you changed?