Root directory config_nginx/_data/conf.d/main.conf is /var/www/htdocs?

I am just wondering why the root directory is /var/www/htdocs; in “var/lib/docker…/conf.d/main.conf” for easy engine version 4. I tried changing it to /var/lib/docker/volumes/… and it didn’t work. It is just causing something issues with the path in wordpress plugins.

it is showing this error in the php log but the file loads fine on wordpress with the include() but it just popping this error.

2019/01/18 00:41:51 [error] 6#6: *11950 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 201.131.64.10, server: helloyou com, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://172.20.0.4:9000”, host: “hellodot com”, referrer: “https://helloyou.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?s=php+code&tab=search&type=term
2019/01/18 00:47:40 [error] 6#6: *12618 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: include(cshtml/myfile.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/php-code-for-posts/Classes/Shortcode.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 1

Below is what’s in it.
server {
access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log;
error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log;

**root /var/www/htdocs;**

This is one of the characteristics of docker. It is a perfect virtual machine

Because it is a relative path from within the container. These docker containers are like micro vps instances that are cut off from the host OS.

Did you have any idea how to use multiple domain with same web root directory . i know how to setup for ee v3 but not ee v4