Problems with sidebar uploader

Hi

I have bought your premium plugin and having a few problems with setting up user opload in the sidebar.

Im going to have several group sidebars with individual uploaders for the groups own folder, but at the moment I cant get the uploader going. It keeps returning “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)”

a little help, please :wink:

Try resaving permalinks. It might help.

Thx - that made it upload.

I have created a folder under a buddypress group and I want the sidebar to add the file to that folder.

The folder is created but I cant choose it when I set up the widget. I have tried with a shortcode in stead and defined folder but same result

I got it working - more sleep is sometimes needed to see things clearly :wink:

Is there a way to sort the files uploaded from users to the group depending on file type? Lets say I want pictures in one album, pdf in another etc.

But I don’t want the user to be able to choose the folder or create it them self?

You can specify media type to photo for pictures and documents for pdf files. What you need to do is have two uploader widgets. One for the album with media type set to photo and another widget for the other album with media type set to documents.

Hi Ritesh - thx for the reply. It will not work for me that way, but I will find a way around it :slight_smile: