Problem with translations

I am using rtmedia together with kleo theme. I have translated all of the plugins and the theme. However, I’m having some problems with the rtmedia-part of the translation.

Even thought most of the plugin is showing up translated on the website, some words aren’t translated:

1. In the activity-page it says “X tilføjede et photo” where it should say “foto” instead of “photo”.
  2. In the media-page of an profile; All videos, All photos etc. isn’t translated even though
  3. When a user uploads photos or something else and that photo is clicked. The timestamp says that the photo was uploaded for example 30 minutes siden (ago) instead of 30 minutter siden.

There’s some more examples but I think you get the point :slight_smile:

I hope you’re getting what I’m saying.

rtMedia is translation ready, you don’t have to write them in your site. Please check this doc -> https://rtcamp.com/rtmedia/docs/common/translations/ for more information.

You can also contribute to rtMedia translations.

I don’t quite understand the answer you are giving me.

I have translated the plugin with POedit, but theres still some untranslated words when visiting the website.

I have translated the plugin into Danish, which is not on the list of translations in your link.

No, translation for rtMedia into Danish is available. Check this page -> https://rtcamp.com/translate/projects/rtmedia/da/default

It will help us and the community if you contribute the translation to plugin itself. Words you have mentioned are ready for translation. We will be very grateful if you contribute the translation.

I know there’s no danish translation, thats why I have translated the plugin myself. It seems like you’re posting standard replies and not actually reading my posts?

I have translated the translation files and uploaded them to the language folder and most of the rtmedia plugin is translated. However some words still stand untranslated.

Here’s a couple of examples of untranslated words:

1. In the activity-page it says “X tilføjede et photo” where it should say “foto” instead of “photo”.
  2. In the media-page of an profile; All videos, All photos etc. isn’t translated even though
  3. When a user uploads photos or something else and that photo is clicked. The timestamp says that the photo was uploaded for example 30 minutes siden (ago) instead of 30 minutter siden.

Just to clarify: The .po file is 100% translated and uploaded to the lang-folder, but when visiting my website, theres still some words related to rtmedia-plugin that stands untranslated. Buddypress, bbpress, the theme and everything else is translated.

The words that is untranslated in the site (not in the .po file) is related to rtmedia-plugin.

The link I gave you above is for rtMedia danish translation. All I am saying is that you can contribute translation there and it will be officially available. No problem if you don’t want to contribute.

We will look into the words you had reported and will fix it. It will be updated in future release.

Yes I know. I don’t didn’t see any comments on the actual questions on both answers. You can have the translation files i you want?

@mail1,
As I just told in my last comment, we will look into this words you had reported and will fix it and will be updated in future release.

Yes I know. I don’t didn’t see any comments on the actual questions on both answers I asked (you didn’t answer, you just pasted a link to your translation-page).

You can have the translation files i you want?