Problem Using Genesis Framework - News Pro

The plugin working great on Activity Page. But, One we click for single page view its goes to empty page. How do i solve this. I already put in code into function.php, and i already apply permalink. the error still ac cure. pls help. I need to make sure everything work great before buying this plugin.

Hi @mohdyazid,

Have you checked your server error logs and js console logs? You can try finding errors there if any, it will help us to debug into the issue.

Please once also check with WordPress default theme, if it is working fine or not.

Thank you.

the plugin incompatibility with my userpro plugin from codecanyon that i required most… pls help me T.T

i remove userpro and bookmark userpro plugin. your media work on lightbox view… but i still can’t access to media page. its give me post page… zz

how do i check server error?

dear sir, All plugin deactivate… genesis News Pro themes still giving error above… I test on default wordpress theme… its work perfectly… how do i solve this matter?

Hi @mohdyazid,

We suggest you to contact theme developers as it works completely fine with WordPress default theme.

Thank you.