Pro Attributes: display issue and request

• When editing details of an image, the attribute slug is displayed instead of the name.

• Add link to attribute when viewing an image that will take you to a gallery for that specific attribute.

• Media count doesn’t work when viewing attribute in backend

• Slugs give 404 error. Are they supposed to show you everything that has been assigned to that attribute?

1. Thanks for pointing out that issue. It will bed fixed and will updated in next rtMedia-PRO release.

2. Thanks for the suggestion. We will look into it.

3. Can you give me some more details regarding viewing attributes from backend, media count doesn’t increasing?

4. You are trying to access attributes from backend. Well, attributes were implemented just because to categories media. Nice suggestion by the way, we might add archieve page for the attributes and make them clickable from frontend in future. As of now, it is for display purpose to show media belong to which category.

When editing the attribute, there is a table with name, description, slug, media. I’m assuming the media column is for how many items have that attribute assigned to it. Mine says 0 no matter how many are assigned. part of the url is wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=rt_

@colabsadmin,
There seems to be some issue with the displaying count. We will look into it. Thanks for reporting.