Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. i cannot activ

I use buddypress 1.2.2.1 and Wordpress MU 2.9.2 .I downloaded the kaltura media component 1.2.x and i uploaded it.When i activated the plugin i get this message. Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. i cannot activate the plugin. Plz help me to solve this problem.

i use buddypress 1.2.2.1 and wordpress MU 2.9.2

Hi Mugil, this bug has been fixed. Please check in readme’s “Changelog”. If you don’t fine “FATAL ERROR BUG FIXED …”, Please download the latest code again and try to install it again.

I’m having the same problem.  I checked readme’s “Changelog,” found the line:

• FATAL ERROR BUG FIXED. Plugin name must be buddypress-media. But now it may be anything.

I am still unable to activate this plug-in and I’m coming very close to completely losing my mind.  I really, REALLY NEED the Media Component to work!  What do I need to do?

hey buchehpalus

i’m having a similar problem, do you have groups disabled in buddy press?

the media component would not activate if i had them disabled, and if i enabled them it would activate ok. However, if i then disabled groups after activating the media component it completely locks out the whole wordpress installation!! i cant even log in to re-activate groups, and i had to completely delete the whole shooting match and start again…

so don’t do that!!

i’m using wordpress SU 3.0.1 so might be a little different for you?

rups