- shows black screen on firefox when playing videos, but you can hear the audio when its uploaded directly from the media tab. How can I please fix that?
- How can I Close rt-media popup/lightbox onclick outside of the box, not just by clicking X?
- In activity, when i post via the status box, can I switch to have to thumb/video first, excerpt/description later?
- Any easy way to add a 18+ privacy marker and/or filter? that can perhaps display a layer on top of the image/video if their age from profile fields isn’t high enough…
- rtmedia “load more” in the media tab is not working, just keeps spinning. How can I please fix that?
- is there any way to have the Rtmedia likes to == BP Favorites? or is there a way to maybe remove rtmedia likes all together and add the favorite function instead?
- How can I remove forced text on status updates with media attached when post via the status box?
Please check it with WordPress default theme and with other plugins disabled.
Sorry to say that is not possible, you need to make changes in rtMedia.js file on this line -> https://github.com/rtCamp/rtMedia/blob/master/app/assets/js/rtMedia.js#L23 and set it to true instead of false, but as after every update plugin file gets download again, this chages will be vanished, so you may need to keep track of this changes if you make any.
Sorry to say that is not possible, It is how rtMedia works.
Yes, you can override rtMedia template in your theme and can add custom markup and as per your age calculation you can show a layer on media using CSS.
We have tested it on our side and it is working fine on demo site also http://demo.rtcamp.com/rtmedia/. Please check it with WordPress default theme and with other plugins disabled.
No, its not possible. Buddypress favorites and rtMedia likes are both different things.
BuddyPress doesn’t allow empty status messages, so we have followed BuddyPress and made the status content necessary. We might add an admin option for this setting but i am not sure when it will be added.
Thank you much for the prompt reply:
- it was a theme issue, I’ll contact them. thank you
- Thank, works great. I guess I’ll just have to remember to do that each updates
- That’s unfortunate, it would be a great option to give because if a user writes a very long description, the video shows up all the way at the bottom
- It would be great if that could be added to future update, im guessing that layer have to also be able to adjust to any size media displayed
- the plugin quick cache was the issue. do you know a cache plugin that’s rtmedia safe?
- I used css to set rtmedia-like display to none, then added the following to media-single.php. It displayed the like link via bp-wall, but when i click to like/unlike it, I get the errors listed below:
Codes:<?php if ( is_user_logged_in() ) : ?>
<?php bp_has_activities() ?> <?php if ( bp_activity_can_favorite() ) : ?> <?php if ( !bp_get_activity_is_favorite($activity_id) ) : ?> < span></ span>< a href="<?php bp_activity_favorite_link(); ?>" class="button fav bp-secondary-action" title="<?php esc_attr_e( 'This post made me smile', 'bp-wall' ); ?>"><?php _e( ' ', 'bp-wall' ); ?></ a> <?php else : ?>
< span></ span>< a href="<?php bp_activity_unfavorite_link(); ?>" class=“button unfav bp-secondary-action” title="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Remove my smile from this post', 'bp-wall' ); ?>"><?php _e( ' ', 'bp-wall' ); ?></ a>
<?php endif; ?> <?php endif; ?> <?php endif; ?>
Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/content/29/11045529/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-functions.php on line 474
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/29/11045529/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-functions.php:474) in /home/content/29/11045529/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121
Some insight would be appreciated.
Q7. Understandable, it would be a great option
3,4) We will think about it.
Yes, we have tested it with W3total cache and is working fine.
As warning suggests, it is from /wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-functions.php on line 474, check that line.
And as PHP manual suggets array_flip() returns an array in flip order, i.e. keys from array become values and values from array become keys. Note that the values of trans need to be valid keys, i.e. they need to be either integer or string. A warning will be emitted if a value has the wrong type, and the key/value pair in question will not be flipped.
thanks again for replying… I’m not exactly a programmer, and most of it looks like a foreign language to me, so I’m giving up until I learn some more java,
You are welcome. Feel free to create new support request if you found any issue.