phpMyAdmin access on local Windows 7 environment with Vagrant

Hi, I’m trying to use easyengine with Vagrant to create a local development environment identical to my production environment. I have installed the ubuntu/trusty32 box, and installed easyengine, then I created my site, without problems. But now when I try to access the phpMyAdmin (mydomain.com/pma), inserting the wp-config.php credentials, nothing happens. I tried to access with easyengine/easyengine, root, mysql too, and nothing. Same problem occurs acessing via myip:22222

What could be the problem? (Chrome don’t recognizes as a https connection, but I choose to continue, maybe this is the problem?)

Thank you.

Hi @Allyson,

Chrome gives HTTPS warning beacuse EasyENgine uses self sigend certificate for 22222 port. Its not issue.

For HTTP auth you need to use credentials provideded during EasyEngine Stack installation. If you have noted that you can use ee secure --auth comand.

For PHPMyadmin logins you can use creadentials from

car ~/.my.cnf

Hi @Allyson

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: