Php warning

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20121212/redis.so' - /usr/lib/php/20121212/redis.so: undefined symbol: igbinary_serialize in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20121212/memcached.so' - /usr/lib/php/20121212/memcached.so: undefined symbol: igbinary_serialize in Unknown on line 0

Got this errors in /var/root/mail.

Any concerns ?

nothing?

Nothing.

@alexblajan Could you try sudo ee stack upgrade and share the result.

p.s: You can use pastebin or similar website to share the result.

Thank you.

Thank you. Here’s my result:

root@blajan:~# ee stack upgrade PHP 7.0 is not installed During package update process non nginx-cached parts of your site may remain down Do you want to continue:[y/N]

But If I choose to install PHP7, php5.6-fpm will remain installed, and I will have php5-6, PHP7 and HHVM.

Something is not wright. I can purge php5.6, but still…

@alexblajan Our EasyEngine repo currently host three php versions v5.5, v5.6, v7. Therefore you will need to upgrade as below:

• First perform an upgrade for v5.6. sudo ee stack upgrade --php
  • Then perform an upgrade for v7. sudo ee stack upgrade --php7
  • Once done, test nginx config using sudo nginx -t and then reload nginx using sudo service nginx reload

All the above mentioned versions of php use some shared modules and hence a total upgrade is needed in some cases.

I understand. But the thing is, I want to use just HHVM with php fallback. It’s ok for me to leave php5-6 for php7, but if I do as you said, I will be left with php5.6 and php7 with HHVM. right?