Photos load but do not display in Buddypress activities

When I upload images in the activities page I can see them up load in the progress bar but when finished the picture does not display. They uploaded fine yesterday.

Hey Norm,

Have you installed, updated or made any changes to the plugins installed on your website since yesterday?

I tested the Activity uploader on my site, and it worked fine. I’m using:

• WordPress version 4.6

• BuddyPress version 2.6.2

• rtMedia version 4.0.7

Hello, i have the same problem:

I installed it, tested. After I disabled it once and then re-enabled , no images are displayed in the activity stream after new upload.

Hello,

This is the default feature of rtMedia plugin and it should work fine. Can you please once check if any other plugin or theme conflict to prevent image display in Activity?

Also, please share the debug info with us. You can find it under rtMedia -> Settings -> Support -> Debug info tab.

Thanks,

Hello,

the Debug Infos:

PHP 7.0.9

MYSQL

WordPress

BuddyPress

rtMedia

OS
					Linux

Imagick
					Not Installed

GD
					bundled (2.1.0 compatible)

[php.ini] post_max_size
					511M

[php.ini] upload_max_filesize
					510M

[php.ini] memory_limit
					512M

Installed Plugins
					bbPress by Die bbPress Community version 2.5.10, 

BP Profile Message UX Free by shanebp version 1.5, rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress by rtCamp version 4.1.3, BuddyPress by Die BuddyPress Community version 2.6.2, Better Wordpress Minify by Khang Minh version 1.3.3, WPBakery Visual Composer by Michael M - WPBakery.com version 4.12, Server IP & Memory Usage Display by Apasionados, Apasionados del Marketing version 1.3.3, Socialize Plugin by GhostPool version 2.1, Theia Sticky Sidebar by WeCodePixels version 1.6.3, Visual Sidebar Editor by ERROPiX version 1.1.0, Yoast SEO by Team Yoast version 3.4.2, WP Super Cache by Automattic version 1.4.8

Theme Name
					Socialize Child

Theme Version

Author URL
					http://www.ghostpool.com

Template Overrides
					plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//album-gallery-item.php, 

plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//album-gallery.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//album-single-edit.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//media-gallery-item.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//media-gallery.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//media-single-edit.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//media-single.php, plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media//uploader.php

Total Albums

The “problem” is even if you disable all the plugins and another template takes.

I used before a simple template, there was the same , disabled, another gallery tested, then it was no longer.

Now at the right page I briefly disabled to memory usage to see it and then turn back, it is only show the text, no picture, although the picture is uploaded .

try to disable this plugin. I doubt minification is creating a problem, also clear the cache from server/browser and then upload.

By the way, when you upload an image from activity, it is showing under Media -> Library in WordPress dashboard?
If yes, then it’s not a problem from rtMedia plugin. Must be something else conflict.

Hello,

the plugins there are not, even if all other plugins are out.

The images are not uploaded in Backend.

The backend also no longer looks the same as normal

Hi,

It seems like the rtMedia plugin is not installed correctly. There must be some JS/CSS files missing during your installation. Please try once again by installing rtMedia plugin either from WordPress plugin directory or via FTP.

Thanks,