Photo Album Upload and Database Update issue

My members are having issues uploading. When they upload their picture it comes up with an album but does not show up in album. Says “Sorry, no media items were found in this album.” Also cannot do the following:
BuddyPress Media 2.6 requires a database upgrade. Update Database. When I click on the start button nothing happens.

More details are given at - https://github.com/rtCamp/buddypress-media/issues/295

Hi,

This is due to a bug in Privacy. Basically, privacy is saved currently in the post meta which is not working out too well. We are refactoring our database which will take care of such problems.

We faced a similar issue in one of the tests we carried out. The problem was that the privacy value was saved twice, due to which some calculations fail.

The database refactor I talked about, is still a while away. Meanwhile could you share admin access to the site, as well as the database access or dump via some temporary credentials (if you are comfortable) with [email protected]. We won’t change anything; just need to see what the cause is.

Regards.