Payable work for wildcard SSL deploy

Hello @rahul286,

I am not sure whether there is expert to do this work here. it would be great if you like to recommend your office guys for this work, since it is guaranteed for reachable in case of there is any issue with SSL in emergency.

I am looking for someone to deploy SSL with wildcard for our wordpress multisites.

I asked someone installed SSL before let’s encrypt wildcard release, and any fresh created subsite still under Non secured. also, he is not reachable now, so I post here for this work.

Basically, I need change SSL to wildcard configuration with cert auto renewal by scripts, by this way, I hope any fresh created subsite in the future will be auto secured with SSL.

If you are capable to do this work, please leave a message, or write to me: alexlii at yahoo dot com, let me know how long you need complete this work and how much I should pay you per hour.

Here are some record of donation to other authors:

and you can check the conversion between them:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donation-sent-please-check/

Here is our environment:HHVM+ nginx/1.10.0+redis+PHP5.6.33-0+Debian, and it was deployed by the tool of Easy Engine, and Also we are use Ngix helper and Wp redis plugin now.

Here is my study before post here:

I watched acme.sh project on github, Our server is on Aliyun, and it support:

Also, I find “How to use DNS API”

and it seems not complicated to implement it:

it need Aliyun DNS Api, and I already register a subsidiary account for access DNS api permission:

and I can create API access Key and secret.

if you are available, I think I am ready to implement, and here is some background of our server.

1.# A Senior engineer deployed SSL for me before, unfortunately, he got ill and already in hospital for a lot time, and I have wait him for more than 40days. and here are SSL related files:

/etc/nginx/conf.d/force-ssl-mysite.com.conf /etc/nginx/conf.d/force-ssl-shop.mysite.com.conf /etc/nginx/sites-available/mysite.com /var/www/mysite.com/conf/nginx/ssl /var/www/mysite.com/conf/nginx/ssl.con

1. mysite.com is the root domain of our wordpress multisite, and www.mysite.com is actually a subsite. For security consideration, I completely hide our root site by redirect all of access to the subsite with domain of www.mysite.com.

For now, I am not sure the reason why only the cert of our root site is valid and all of the certs for subsites are expired and not renewed automatically since last week.

3.I would like to have your professional comments upon a strange issue: Before SSLl deployed, there is a video on our site, it works well with all of browser. After SSL deployed, it only works well with Chrome and Firefox, but, it does not play in Safari. and just show:

Blockquote Media error: Format(s) not supported or source(s) not found Blockquote

I am quite sure this issue is not because of video format, before these samples videos were downloaded from a professional media development site.

After search, I found it might be a quite old issue with Safari, and it related Intermediate Certificate, and here is some discuss on APPLE office sites:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3026341

and here are some others:

Do you think the issue of video play will be resolved after Wildcard SSl deployment?

Have a nice day.

Alex