Page not Foud

Dear Memeber’s

I am getting a following error if i try to browse my domain arxcs.com

Page not found
Sorry, this page was not found.

Make sure that you use the correct Web address.

For more information about Web hosting and IP addresses you can find out with the whois tool.

I have Installed Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit) on my new vps and Easy Engine 3.8.1 and all related Utilities.

And using command created my site.

server {

server_name arxcs.com   www.arxcs.com;                                                                                                                                                                         

access_log /var/log/nginx/arxcs.com.access.log rt_cache_redis;                                                                                                                                                 
error_log /var/log/nginx/arxcs.com.error.log;                                                                                                                                                                  

root /var/www/arxcs.com/htdocs;                                                                                                                                                                                

index index.php index.html index.htm;                                                                                                                                                                          

include  common/redis-php7.conf;                                                                                                                                                                               

include common/wpcommon-php7.conf;                                                                                                                                                                             
include common/locations-php7.conf;                                                                                                                                                                            
include /var/www/arxcs.com/conf/nginx/*.conf;                                                                                                                                                                  

}

Nameserver updated, dns management updated with vps provider.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Allow time for DNS propagation.

Thanks.