Organize media into albums not work + others

1. I have Organize media into albums turn ON but there is no option to select album when upload media on page. Select album option is on when use uploader widget
  2. How I can show images on page from certain albums?
  3. Is it possible to make filter tabs (by user and by albums) for image gallery page?
  1. Uploaded media doesn’t show up on user profile page under media tab.
  1. Attachment feature doesn’t show up for new topic form when use [bbp-topic-form] shortcode.

Hi Tuomas,
Can you send admin credentials of your site to [email protected] so that I can debug the issues you had reported?

How I can show images on page from certain albums?

You can use rtMedia gallery shortcode for that and specify the album_id in shortcode parameters. Check this doc -> https://rtcamp.com/rtmedia/docs/common/shortcodes/gallery-shortcode/ for more information.

Is it possible to make filter tabs (by user and by albums) for image gallery page?

Can you give me some details?

Attachment feature doesn’t show up for new topic form when use [bbp-topic-form] shortcode.

We will look into it and will fix the issue if found any and will be updated in future release.

About this … i am also curious whether Tuomas has found out how to sort out his upload into media in the buddypress activity.

I am sort of looking for the same issue.

can you please give me an idea if you are doing so now .?

Thank you

@ahd904,
Can you tell me what issue you are facing?

1. I have Organize media into albums turn ON but there is no option to select album when upload media on page. Select album option is on when use uploader widget
  2. How I can show images on page from certain albums?
  3. Is it possible to make filter tabs (by user and by albums) for image gallery page?

Above are the questions from Tuomas.

I basically want to find out the ways to sort out his questions.

When i update an activity in the community and attach a picture, i want to organize my update into certain media albums i have created not just updated to a default media album.

Say, if i created ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’ media albums and i can upload my attached media into one of the selected media albums among those three.

Also, it would be nice if i can show the media in one gallery page using the shortcode provided by your plugin. From what i have tried the gallery shortcode only cover up to the group pictures not to a certain media album created within that specific group.

If i can find answers to these it would be really nice !!

Thank you

@ahd904,

I am sorry to say but it is not possible to have album selection in BuddyPress activity update. It will require custom work. You can contact here -> https://rtcamp.com/contact/ for any rtMedia related custom work.

You need to provide album_id in shortcode to get media from that particular album. Can you tell me what exactly is your requirement for the media gallery?