Oops !! There's no media found for the request !!

I removed the original file via filezilla and reuploaded the update.

That seemed to work just fine.

Thank you.

Justen

URGENT - same issues as above

Hi there, I am also experiencing the same issues as mentioned several times above. This is for a client site who is currently hosting an e conference, hence the urgent nature of the support request.

In my particular case:

When going to a groups Media tab, a Subscriber can see no media, however there are two media items that have been uploaded and are visible to Admins (but again, not to Subscribers).

subscribers see:

Oops !! Thereā€™s no media found for the request !!

Group is private so I cannot share link to client site as you will not be able to see the issue due to not having access to the group. But as this is mentioned several times above, it would appear to be a general issue on not theme based etc.

Any solutions for this will be greatly appreciated by all.

I have already changed the privacy settings as it first apppeared that this was the cause of the problem. However even when privacy is off (use groups privacy) a Subscriber member of the group cannot see media.

Also media count is showing 0 instead of 2. Even for Admin who is able to see the actual docs.

Many thanks [email protected]

No progress yet, but some more info:

After further testing, I see that a user is able to view a media item they have uploaded themselves. However the privacy settings are currently on ā€˜Public Visible to the worldā€™ so this does not help me. Just FYI

Cheers,

Maz

Uninstalled rtmedia and installed BuddyPress. Then reinstalled rtmedia, and got the same message Oops !! Thereā€™s no media found for the request !!

I am NOT running Wordpress multisite. Everything was working until I enstalled Buddypress. Hummmmmmm

1 Like

Im having the same problem: "Oops !! Thereā€™s no media found for the request !! " I tried, re-installing, both rtMedia and Transcoder with no luck. Website is sync4music.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.